Panama offers one of the most attractive pension programs for retirees in the world.
A combination of affordable real estate, first world amenities, and modern health care provide the retiree with a very high quality living environment.
Here are some of the attractive discounts offered to retirees who receive Panama’s Pensioner Visa:
- 10% to 20% discount in restaurants, stores, and hotels.
- Boat and ship transportation: 30% off.
- Dental work: 15% off.
- Doctor appointments and surgery: 20% off.
- Domestic flights: 25% off.
- Electricity (if under $50 per month): 25% off.
- Fast food discounts: 15% off.
- Hospitals (without insurance): 15% off.
- Investment accounts and CD accounts are income tax exempt.
- Movie theaters, recreational, and sports events: 50% off.
- Optometrist visits: 15% off.
- Prescription drugs: 10% off.
- Public buses and trains: 30% off.
- Tax exemption for offshore income.
- Telephone/water: 25% off.
Panama has direct daily flights to Los Angeles, Houston, Miami, Atlanta and New York so you can stay close to your family and friends. Flight time from Miami to Panama City is just 2.5 hours.
Panama enjoys modern infrastructure and amenities. Most of the luxuries and conveniences you find at home are available in Panama for a lower price.
Panama Residency Visas
Panama offers a wide variety of residency programs to retirees and expats of all budgets.
We encourage you to contact us to find out how you can participate in Panama’s bright and prosperous future.